Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD)
Join our members in the OEM and aftermarket segments that are vested in the success of the association’s efforts to protect and grow recreational boating through public policy advocacy and industry-focused growth initiatives.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as an NMMA Canada member are:
- Cost-savings, including 5–28% off NMMA consumer boat shows, Toronto International Boat Show and IBEX booth space rates.
- Access to NMMA’s comprehensive library of industry statistics including exclusive reports
- Exclusive access to resources such as export development and coaching, and B2B marketing and advertising opportunities available only with NMMA shows.
- Complimentary trade credentials
- Exclusive access to resources, such as the Human Resources University to assist with your HR needs.
- Learn more about the benefits of NMMA membership by visiting our member benefits page.
Plus, as a MACD member you will receive a company listing in the boating accessories directory on Discover Boating website.
To join NMMA’s Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) your business must manufacture marine equipment and materials used in the construction or upgrade of a boat or produce a general marine-related product used to enhance the boating experience.
If your business is based outside of North America, it must have a certificate of authority from at least one province/state of Canada/United States showing it is legally authorized to conduct business in that province/state, thereby submitting to its jurisdiction. Without such proof, application for NMMA membership will not be considered for a manufacturing firm outside North America.
Marine Accessories and Components Division (MACD) dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. Click here to view the MACD dues schedule or reference Section II on the NMMA Membership Application.
Annual dues are based on the total North American marine sales for your company’s most recently completed fiscal year. For MACD Members, 25% of dues are dedicated to the support of the Discover Boating marketing campaign.
To join, please follow these three steps to become an MACD member. For questions regarding the requirements and how your NMMA membership can enhance your business and save you money, please contact Marie-France Mackinnon via email.