2017: Canadian Pavilion at Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS)
November 14–16, 2017 — Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registration Now Open!
METS is the world’s largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials and services for the international marine leisure industry. The annual event is organized by Amsterdam RAI in association with the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA). If you want to expand your reach throughout the EU and the world, METS should be a core component of your marketing plan.
Thousands of companies in the leisure marine market worldwide incorporate METS in their calendars year after year. Here’s why:
- Attracts a global attendance with unparalleled networking opportunities—establish working relationships with people from all over the world
- Comprehensive product showcase—a gallery of the best in marine products from around the globe
- Supported by leading international marine trade associations
- Hosts cutting-edge conferences
- Year-round promotions add extra value to your investment
Canadian Pavilion at the Colombia Nautica International Boat Show
April 27 - 30, 2017 - Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
Save the date! Registration coming soon.
Backed by a team of seasoned professionals, including the NMMA, The Colombia Nautica International Boat Show is an ideal platform to identify both consumer and B2B opportunities in Colombia and throught Latin America.
The NMMA has secured prime space location at the show for a Canadian pavilion. NMMA memebers will benefit from preferred pricing. Space is very limited!
To learn more visit www.colombianautica.com
To book your space, contact:
For more information on any of the show(s), please contact: