NMMA members have instant and free on-line access to NMMA's wealth of market research and industry statistics. NMMA Members consistently rank this as one of the most beneficial aspects of membership:
- Canadian Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract (non-member retail price $1,100 CAD) is the most complete collection of facts and figures available for the marine industry in Canada.
- U.S. Recreational Boating Abstract (non-member retail price $6,999 USD) the marine industry’s most comprehensive look at trends in market size by segment and more.
Monthly Shipment Report (MSR) (non-member retail price $1,800 USD; $400 USD for members) analyzes U.S. wholesale shipment trends using data from a control group of boat, engine and trailer manufacturers.
- New Powerboat Registrations (included in MSR subscription or non-member retail price $2,000 USD) examines U.S. powerboat retail sales by geographic region, propulsion, size and boat type.
- Quarterly Statistics Dashboard (non-member retail price $1,200) features analyses, trend charts, and data tables on a multitude of boat and economic indicators.
- ICOMIA (International Council of Marine Industry Association) - (Members Only access) industry data pertaining to the global leisure marine industry: ICOMIA Recreational Boating Industry Statistics Book and ICOMIA Economic Trends and Statistics.
- Dedicated NMMA staff to help you maximize and utilize the industry data available.
To access these resources, please log in on the Market Research and Industry Data Resource page