NMMA Canada works for you !
As a member of NMMA Canada, you will join other industry stakeholders in the success of the association’s collective effort to protect and grow recreational boating through public policy advocacy and a variety of growth initiatives.
NMMA Canada programs and services are designed to serve the best interests of its members and the recreational boating industry. To that end, NMMA Canada:
- Represents the industry on public policy issues, advocating at provincial and federal levels of government to protect the interests of the marine industry and the users of products
- Collects, analyzes and distributes industry, economic and market data; NMMA is the industry’s primary source of recreational boating research, statistics and technical data.
- Promotes recreational boating through consumer outreach
- Provide information/represent the industry’s interests to the media and other public entities.
- Produces boat and sport shows in key North American markets to provide quality sales venues for exhibitors and consumers
- Co-owns/produces trade events IBEX (International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference) to generate business opportunities for marine companies
- Works to create opportunities overseas; offers information and services to help members expand into the global marketplace
- Maintains boat, trailer and oil certification programs to promote safety and help manufacturers produce quality products
- Assists the industry in continuously improving customer satisfaction with the purchase, delivery, product, use and after-sale experiences through CSI (Consumer Satisfaction Index) and Marine Five Star Dealer Certification programs
All that we do at NMMA Canada, including providing export counsel and international promotional opportunities, marketing the Discover Boating program, producing market research and statistics, certifying marine products and producing consumer boat shows and trade events, support those two core objectives.
NMMA Canada works on your behalf to keep positive messages about the boating lifestyle in front of consumers and to keep the needs of recreational boating top of mind with legislators and regulators at the federal and provincial level.
NMMA Canada membership is the most effective way to learn about and address the many critical issues impacting your business. It is an investment protects your interests, your bottom line, and supports the marine industry.
Exclusive NMMA Canada Member Services and Materials
- Discounted savings between 5% and 28% off NMMA produced consumer boat shows , the Toronto International Boat Show and IBEX booth space rates
- Access to marine market research and industry statistics
- Expert advice and technical support to ensure your products meet all applicable standards
- Opportunities to advocate for recreational boating on Parliament Hill and meet your elected officials
- B2B marketing and advertising opportunities to reach industry decision makers
- Exclusive cost-saving programs including complimentary NMMA boat show credentials ($35 USD per person value), shipping discounts, etc.
- Discover Boating marketing tools and consumer outreach to increase your visibility and grow your business
- Newsletters, email updates and the NMMA website keeps you up to date on issues vital to the success of your business and growth of the marine industry
- Critical updates on standards, regulations and legislation
- Access to NMMA staff and industry experts
To learn more about NMMA and our membership program, simply send an email request to Constantin Urtilescu.