Thank you for your interest in joining the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) Canada. When you join NMMA Canada you are investing in the future of your company and the marine industry. You are joining forces with a powerful voice for recreational boating and the industry’s leading advocate.
Typically, companies like yours have joined NMMA Canada because they are frustrated with the regulatory policies generated from by government that have a negative impact on marine manufacturers and recreational boaters; or struggle with access to current comprehensive analytical industry data, market research and economic news impacting the marine industry; are challenged with reaching the right customer base for your product; or are concerned with the general long-term decline in recreation boating participation and sales.
Are any of these issues impacting your business growth? If so, I would encourage you to take a few minutes to review the details and webpages throughout the membership section and NMMA.ca.
By joining NMMA Canada, you would become a stakeholder in the success of the association’s collective effort to protect recreational boating through public policy advocacy and increase participation and industry sales by expanding the market for recreational boating. Your annual membership fee would directly fund the initiatives, programs and efforts of NMMA staff that are dedicated to these two vital objectives. All that we do, including boat shows, marketing communications, statistics and research, certification and more, support those two core objectives.
I invite you to explore our site and discover what membership with NMMA Canada can mean for your business. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
President, NMMA Canada
How to become an NMMA member
1. Complete and submit the interactive NMMA Canada Membership Application to Constantin Urtilescu via email at email@example.com.
2. The NMMA Canada Membership Review Committee will review your application the day it is received. NMMA Canada will contact you directly with requests for clarification or if there are questions about your application.
3. Upon membership approval by the Membership Review Committee, NMMA Canada will send the person listed as the Primary Contact on the application an email confirmation including:
- Member account ID and log on and password information for the Member’s Only website
- Details on the how to use and maximize the member benefits program
NMMA Canada requires new members to pay their initial membership dues upon approval. Your dues may be paid by cheque as indicated on the membership application, or by direct deposit (banking details are provided on the membership application).